A LandScape Of Handmade Goods + Art


Friday, February 22, 2008

All About Troy, New York - Part II

Ok...The beautiful colors and that incredible window to the right. Must I say more?


Once again, the colors.


This one totally reminds me of my days in France...love it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the previous post, I mentioned how taken I was with the architecture in Troy and here are some photos I took of these yummy buildings. Oh, and I must give a shout out to the awesome folks at one very good Mexican restaurant located at 465 Madison Avenue in Albany called "El Loco Mexican Cafe". I was sooooooo ecstatic with my delicious meal. Then, I turned around and saw all the accolades they've received for their food. In a conversation I had with my friendly waitress (did I mention that people in this area are super friendly?), I was told they'd been there since the 80's! The 80's people! I guess that alone says how good the food is. By the way, it's 7pm and it has been snowing all day in my part of Massachusetts. Incredible... and beautiful!

No comments: