A LandScape Of Handmade Goods + Art


Sunday, May 20, 2007

Bucky Bunny Boy Paintings & Quilts

The above mini quilt is still being worked on. The white chalk outlines will soon be replaced with white stitches. The background squares are done in shades of gray with a black and tan border. When it's done, it will either be mounted on wood, framed or sewn to a contrasting backing to be hung as a wall quilt. This will soon be for sale in my webstore.


This little fellow, whom I've named Bucky Bunny Boy, followed me home a few weeks ago and shortly thereafter became my muse. I thought it was he alone who followed me but apparently a female followed his tracks to my abode because a whole family of these cuties have found there way into my work - making appearances in my paintings, quilts and wall hangings.



No comments: