A LandScape Of Handmade Goods + Art


Monday, December 10, 2007

Holiday Sale Starting This Week / Door Hangings Only $5.00





I'm happy to tell you that I will be having my first sale here at Polyester Junction - the "Less Than 15 Days; Less Than $15.00 Sale". You now have less than 15 shopping days left and I'm giving things away for less than $15.00. I did inventory over the weekend and I have way too many items and not enough studio space to house them in. Plus, there are new items that I have to make room for. Feel free to email me if there is something you'd like to have - polyesterjunction@yahoo.com.

These holiday door hangings are all made from recycled, natural fabrics like cottons and wools. Cute is the word I'd use to describe them but they are also organic and crunchy looking, which is quite unusual for me as I am very meticulous and uptight with my work but this was an exercise for me in learning to be a bit more freeform and less rigid, (hence the unsewn seams). This was the result and they are on sale for only $5.00. Happy Monday! :)

No comments: